[MLB-WIRELESS] locfinder v2 beta

Tyson Clugg tyson at wireless.org.au
Mon Nov 25 18:50:11 EST 2002

> Was just having a bit of a look around and I noticed that on the list it
> actually displays a contacts email address unlike loc v1.  Not sure if
this
> is a mistake or intentional, just thought I would point it out, although I
> am not fussed at all by it, and I do like the nospam touch there.

Hmm... running the e-mail through our spidertrap filter would be a good
idea.  See the e-mail links in the Committee box of the main site for an
example of it in action.  For a quick demo, follow this link:
http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/mail.php?user=cerfvqrag&host=jveryrff.bet.n

Source can be found here (GPL coming soon):
http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/~tyson/tools/nomail/2.0/

The resultant page can be anything, there are a few templates there to
dabble with.  Obfuscate to your heart's content...  ;)

-tc