[MLB-WIRELESS] Sources

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optusnet.com.au
Fri Nov 22 14:45:59 EST 2002

Hi All,

Wonder if there is someone who can clear a little something up for me out
there.  I am trying to work out how to update my current versions of
software on my FreeBSD machine cause I want to install the latest version of
Kame on here for playing with wireless tunneling etc.  Now just trying to
wrap my head around how it all fits together.  Would I be correct in saying
that:-

1:)  CVSup is used to get new versions of the sources for software that is
already installed ??

2:)  I then need to compile that source code and install it using something
like makeworld ??

3:)  How does this related to software installed via the ports collection ??

TIA Matt.