[MLB-WIRELESS] DLINK 900AP+ hanging/race problem

Rowan Crowe rowan at sensation.net.au
Thu Nov 21 01:35:08 EST 2002

On Mon, 18 Nov 2002, Dave Keller wrote:

> I don't think this is a problem with the dlink implementation. It's likely
> to be something generic with the chipset as we are having the exact same
> symptoms with EUSSO's, which use the same Texas Instruments Chipsets.

Hello Dave,

Do you have any idea of whether they might use the same hardware and/or
firmware? The only unusual thing about my 900AP+ is that it was recently
flashed to version 2.3 of the firmware. Have there been any changes that
you can associate with these problems?

It's happened 3 times now, every time I have to power cycle the AP.

I'm in contact with dlink now, hopefully this can be resolved with a
firmware fix or configuration kludge...

Cheers.

--
Rowan Crowe - Melbourne, Australia