[MLB-WIRELESS] Northcote/St George's Road.

Clae clae at tpg.com.au
Wed Nov 13 19:11:21 EST 2002

Who has an active AP around the top end of St George's Road,
Northcote?  Not quite up as far as Bell St, but nearly.  I switched
on my lappy at a friend's house to demo this wireless stuff, and I
picked up a "wireless.org.au" signal.  Sorry, don't have the ID
number on me.

--
-the lord is my shepherd, I shall not want - aum namah shivayam -
allah u akhbar -