[MLB-WIRELESS] Pacific Monolithics

Tom Parker tparker at netspace.net.au
Wed Nov 13 18:59:09 EST 2002

MessageHere is a picture I posted a few weeks back
(http://www.wiresncode.com/projects/wireless/galaxy/galaxy.jpg)

- Cut the white doenconverter around the seam
- Remove some of the components so the PCB looks like the one in the picture
above
- Attach the shield of you coax to B and the core to A.
- Reseal with exit for coax.
- you're done.

Tom Parker tparker at netspace.net.au
http://www.wiresncode.com/projects