[MLB-WIRELESS] A letter I got....

Tyson Clugg tyson at wireless.org.au
Wed Nov 13 01:32:07 EST 2002

Before anyone asks, I shall ask it myself...

Q: What action will the MW committee be taking on this issue?

A: I have no idea.  This is definitely something that will be on the agenda
for the next committee meeting (scheduled for Thursday December 5th 2002).
Of course we shall address the issue as best we can, but as to what efforts
are made we have not discussed this yet.

Your input to the committee is certainly appreciated, feel free to approach
any of us with your thoughts on this or any other matter.  Your comments may
be tabled at committee meetings, anonymously if requested.  Contact details
for all members of the committee can be found at the following web page:
http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/committee

The minutes of the next meeting will be made available within a week of
having sat the meeting (ie: before 5pm Thursday December 12th 2002).

Regards,
Tyson.

   Tyson at wireless.org.au
 President at wireless.org.au