[MLB-WIRELESS] A letter I got....

darrend at ndpgroup.com.au darrend at ndpgroup.com.au
Tue Nov 12 23:18:39 EST 2002

erm... no not at all....  membership is in no way related to network
access... and no agreements are entered into to that effect.
This does not constitute a customer nor commercial activity. I don't
believe this has any bearing on whether an association owns equipment or
not.
Not that there aren't other issues to consider :)

Darren Dreis
Vice President
Melbourne Wireless Inc.
vicepresident at wireless.org.au