[MLB-WIRELESS] help with FreeBSD - unable to get a wi0...

paul van den bergen pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
Mon Nov 11 14:43:22 EST 2002

On Mon, 11 Nov 2002 02:35 pm, you wrote:
> Are you sure that Motherboard is PCI2.2 compliant?  ie have you got that
> system working with other operating systems?

well it is a new MB - so I would be v. surprised if it is not PCI 2.2...

I will check the specs though - just to be sure...

the message I get is

pccardd[51]: No card in database for "(null)"("(null)")

*poink*

BTW, the card works fine shoved into a lappy running FreeBSD - similar config
(o'course, cannot recall what setup occured on that - still did not seem to
be much - mind you that was someone else doing that, so...)