[MLB-WIRELESS] new wireless.org.au site online.

Tony Langdon tlangdon at atctraining.com.au
Mon Nov 11 09:30:16 EST 2002

chances are that this will happen eventually... it's been the past 4 hours
work for me at this stage, and I've only added links to people within the
wireless.org.au network as of this stage - it's much easier for me to keep
track of at the moment...

The major groups (IMHO) are already well established... groups such as E3,
SW are well know by many people and do not need the amount of help that
newer groups like alice springs etc require to get recognition and help
setting up...

The main idea is to encourage growth within smaller CWN's as well as new
people starting CWN's.... That's what I'm going to focus on first, then work
on existing projects...
Still, it would be good to have the bigger groups up there as well, and turn
"wireless.org.au" into a one stop clearing house for info on any CWN in the
country.  There are always new people looking to get into wireless, and
wireless.org.au would be the perfect place for them to get started...

Of course, that'll all take time, we don't expect you to build Rome in the
ether in a day. ;)

---
Outgoing mail has been scanned for Viruses