[MLB-WIRELESS] Netgear MR314 and Airport fault - help...

Tristan Gulyas zardoz at 2600.org.au
Sat Nov 9 01:26:59 EST 2002

Sounds like a toughie.  As Mark suggested, grab macstumber and give that a
shot.  If it comes up on there, then it's your client software that's got an
issue.  If it doesn't, then the thick plottens.

Is the antenna cable correctly connected to the airport card?  (It's eitehr
connected or it's not and you may wish to check this).  Try turning off
broadcast and turn it on again.  Change the SSID, maybe there's some 'stale'
settings somewhere (I don't know the Netgear wireless products too well).

Other than that, let us know how it all goes.

.t