[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: November 2002 Annual General Meeting

Clae clae at tpg.com.au
Fri Nov 8 15:16:04 EST 2002

Could someone please forward this to the members at wireless.org.au
address?  For some reason it is bouncing me.

Ta

At 10:18 PM +1100 7/11/02, Tyson Clugg wrote:
>Nominations received for the AGM so far are as follows:

<snip>

>Ordinary Committee Members (2 positions)

<snip>

>      David Gason

Also known as Clae,  the current and departing Secretary.

I have decided that I do not have the energy to commit to another
year as Secretary.

Instead I am standing for one of the Ordinary Member positions on
committee, and hoping to put more energy into the working groups,
projects, community relations, and getting my node(s) up.

brief CV available at the member's page:
http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/wiki/?Clae

Cheers all, and see you there tonight.

Clae.

--
-the lord is my shepherd, I shall not want - aum namah shivayam -
allah u akhbar -