[MLB-WIRELESS] get well soon txrx

Tyson Clugg tyson at wireless.org.au
Wed Nov 6 18:40:27 EST 2002

> > for the many and the few who didn't know, txrx(troy) took one
> > for the melb wireless group, in a accident that couldn't have
> > been avoided troy jumped off a roof with a 24dbi galaxy and
> > broke his foot, so send a big get well soon out to this brave
> > soldier that was wounded in action
> >
> > /me salutes txrx
>
> Hope Troy gets well soon, but in case he doesn't, I have the circular saw
on
> standby, in case his foot gets worse... ;)

I get dibs on the 24dBi if Troy doesn't survive surgery by "Dr. VK3JED"...
;)

Seriously though, Troy is lucky - things could have been much worse.  Some
people may be aware that I was friends with a person who fell through a roof
at Deakin Uni in Geelong, fell 9m, and died a number of hours later.  Please
take care - I'd hate to hear that another friend has come to the end of
their life through a tragic yet senseless accident.

As for "accident that couldn't have been avoided", that is complete and
utter B.S.  There is no job that cannot be done in a safe manner - if you
are not certain of your safety, then seek advice on how you can improve your
chances of survival.

Please be careful!
Tyson.

PS: Troy, get well you fool!  :P