[MLB-WIRELESS] Connection Sharing...

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Wed Nov 6 16:55:33 EST 2002

Hello syd-wireless,

  I've purposely posted responses from DSL providers on the wiki so
  that if you have comments about a provider, you can place these to
  the pages... That way if you've found them to differ in policy in
  practice from what they've officially stated in email, then let
  everyone know about it... Public awareness is the key here, if they
  wish for us to give them our business then they are supposed to be
  honest and up front with everyone...

  I've already received one email about a particular company, how their
  comments may be misleading, please keep things civil, but feel free
  to express any constructive criticisms (with any proof if available)...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                          mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com