[MLB-WIRELESS] gsm antenna parts

darrend at ndpgroup.com.au darrend at ndpgroup.com.au
Sun Nov 3 10:24:53 EST 2002

Hi Joris, I also have access to some 24db gsm panels and was looking at
conversion options. We got started on the calculations, but ended up not
bothering due to the size of these suckers (nearly 2M high) .... ie didn't
want my house to look like a cell site!
Chances are that the coax will be LDF450 heliax which is great for 2.4GHz,
so worst case you can still salvage that! Especially if it's still
terminated and earth strapped!

Darren Dreis
Vice President
Melbourne Wireless Inc.