list configutation - was Re: [MLB-WIRELESS] Proceedings at next meeting not seen on list.

Andrew Tiltman andrew at mediadome.net.au
Fri May 31 20:34:03 EST 2002

Look at it this way, the whole point of a mailing list is to function as a
forum via email, the way its currently setup people are for the most part
unknowingly only replying to the person who started a thread instead of the
whole list.
Therfore alot of people miss out on the information, and in some cases are
inconvenienced.
Why even bother having the mailing list if its going to be configured in
such a way its merely not but just a messy way to make announcements in
which most people dont even see the replys to? :)

-Andrew