[MLB-WIRELESS] Proceedings at next meeting.

Steven Haigh netwiz at optushome.com.au
Fri May 31 11:38:08 EST 2002

As the model rules stand, we may from time to time have to mail out things
to members etc. now say we have 200 members, this means we may have to
purchase 200 stamps, 200 envelopes etc....

That works out to be around $90 in stamps only. Then there's costs with
envelopes etc. We came to the decision that one person shouldn't have to pay
for them out of their own pocket - as it's a general working function of the
Association - which is for benefit of all members - not one or two
individuals.

Bottom line is we don't want one or two people to be out of pocket so the
association can run as defined by the model rules.

Signed,
Steven Haigh
President - Melbourne Wireless
www.wireless.org.au