[MLB-WIRELESS] Bridge vs router vs AP

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Fri May 31 09:52:00 EST 2002

Well if you *had* a Prism2 based wireless card all you need is the driver from
http://hostap.epitest.fi/
but the enterasys card, being just an orinoco, is a hermes chipset *not* Prism2.

You may have some limited success getting the card working with the driver,
but they aren't capable of the true access point mode like the Prism2 cards.