[MLB-WIRELESS] anyone know whats happening with the bulk cradle order

Matt Chipman mkchipman at optushome.com.au
Tue May 28 23:51:31 EST 2002

Fear not your money and cards are safe.  They are in Melbourne and are
comming

delays delays delays

I don't want to make light of the situation but to those people that are
waiting but there were a couple of hiccups but we are back on track.

I sent an email to the TIB buyers a week ago and asked to detarmine delivery
details from the choices provided.  Granted, my Fauxpass was that i didnt
include details that interstae buyers will have their cards posted.

169 cards were ordered and i have less than 30 replys.

you do the math.

People were warned from the start they will not be chased.

-Matt