[MLB-WIRELESS] Antenna Co-ax

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Mon May 27 20:37:46 EST 2002

Hello Tony,

The difference between them is loss per metre, usually the thicker the
cable, the less loss it has...

I'm not sure of the loss of "thick ethernet" maybe you should ask your
friend, however...

MOst places indicate CNT400 is 20dBm per 100m and LMR 400 is 22dBm per
100m at 2400Mhz...

If memory serves me correct (too lazy to go confirm) LMR 600 is about
14dBm per 100m, and LMR 900 is about 9dBm per 100m

Obviously the thicker the cable you will need connectors to suit and
this is also at an increased cost...

I think connectors for CNT600 were about $50/end...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...