[MLB-WIRELESS] Ack, dag nabbit! the mailing list is ruined my email address.

Andrew Tiltman andrew at mediadome.net.au
Sat May 25 16:53:52 EST 2002

Hey,

To anyone concerened, if any of you have recently started to recieve an
influx of spam (junk) emails after posting to this mailing list I know why;

After a quick search on google I found that every email from this list is
archived and linked to on the melbwireless website (therefore spiders can
find the archive and get everyones email addresses).

I must say I'm now rather disgruntled as I've managed to keep this email
address spam free for over 3 years now and its basically been destroyed in
one foul swoop, its now useless as theres no way to stop the spam other than
filtering it which still wastes my bandwith and time.

So I humbly emplore you to remove/move the archives at once and perhaps if
you feel the need to make them public, have them avalible to only those who
are logged in, instead of the general public. (that or parse them and
replace the @'s with <nospamforme> or something humerous)

Generally I would bitch and moan about wanting compensation (how the hell
could you compensate such a loss? ideas anyone? ;)) but more to the point I
think its in everyones best interest that you take down the archives NOW.

Kind Regards,
-Andrew Tiltman
a.k.a. REDRUM