[MLB-WIRELESS] anyone know whats happening with the bulk cradle order

Matt Chipman mkchipman at optushome.com.au
Sat May 25 07:43:27 EST 2002

Rick

You have been contacted, you just havent read your email yet.  Or you have
changed email addresses since you placed your order.

The cards ar in Melbourne but they are not picked up yet.  I was called away
unexpectedly and was not able to pick them up.

Hopefully i will get them this morning.

Stay tuned.

-Matt