[MLB-WIRELESS] Alphalink Wireless Rollout

Brett Murphy me at murf.net
Fri May 24 12:17:31 EST 2002

802.11a/b/g

At 10:23 AM 24/05/2002 +1000, you wrote:
>See here for more http://www.alphalink.com.au/wireless

All the best,
Brett Murphy
Director, Alphalink (Australia) PTY LTD
ph: +61 3 9495-9000 fax: +61 3 9486-6822
email: me at murf.net

The contents of this message may not be quoted,
copied, reproduced or published in part or in whole,
without the written authorization of Brett Murphy,
Director, Alphalink (Australia) Pty Ltd.