[MLB-WIRELESS] Melbournes Broadband Enquiry Submission

Clae clae at tpg.com.au
Thu May 23 00:00:14 EST 2002

At 10:52 PM +1000 22/5/02, dwayne wrote:
>Clae wrote:
>
>>  The model rules of association from consumer affairs victoria are not
>>  compulsory.
>
>They are ENTIRELY ADVISORY but it is suggested yo follow them as far as
>possible because they do actually work very well.
>
>But, for instance, we can follow them and write in a bit fo our working
>groups, say, and it is all okay.  We define the constitution, model
>rules are a suggestion, if we choose them then incorporating becomes a
>formality, otherwise I guess someone has to read what we've written and
>make sure it is okay.

Which apparently can take up to three months. Incorporating using the
models rules, with no amendments, approval should be granted within
seven days.

The best bet seems to be incorporating using the model rules, then
applying for modifications seperately.  One for the WG to discuss
further.

--
David Clae Gason
Secretary, Melbourne Digital and Wireless
mailto:secretary at wireless.org.au
http://wireless.org.au