[MLB-WIRELESS] Some advice.......

Craig Hunter crhunter at optushome.com.au
Wed May 22 00:09:56 EST 2002

Hey all,

I noticed now that optusnet cable is basically dead to me....  that there
are 4630 unread Melb-wireless emails in my inbox....  so I figure i will be
more active here since i will be quitting optus soon.

I want to get involved here...  start up a node etc...  and also i have
about 4 friends who would also be very interested....  However, could
someone please advise me on what the initial costs would be, given we would
like a 11mbps card with a decent amount of power, and also a nice reliable
antenna...

Need to play counterstrike somewhere, and over dialup is gonna be a pain....
=)

So if you could please give me a rough price that would be great....  thanks

Craig