[MLB-WIRELESS] Ummm quick question...

Random random at sectoid.org
Tue May 21 17:19:59 EST 2002

I'd ask the question; Why? Are we actually trying to make Internet2 here
or something??

Personally im satisfied connecting to the guy down the street, the rest
I have cable. :)

---
Martin Laukkanen (random at sectoid.org)

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications freedom to
make it do what you never thought possible...