[MLB-WIRELESS] ip6 vs ip4 stupid q

rick mibz at optushome.com.au
Tue May 21 12:40:21 EST 2002

ok, due to the DOS of oz.org i came to the idea,

if you had a ip6 system wouldnt it be HARDER to find the people responcible?

i mean if we had a ip1/122 system then there would only be 2 ip's and if one
person got DOS'd u would know it was the other person, add 7billion ip's and
thats a big stack of hay

this also goes for hacking and wouldnt ignore files have to be bigger due to
the poossible extra 6 digdets(sp?)

back when i was a kid 80 meg hdd's could have so many games installed on
them, games got bigger, os's got bigger (some excluded that arnt made by
windows)

so isnt this doing the big loop, we need bigger cpu's and hard drives
becouse the files are getting bigger but we want the same read time for the
whole file, but then there are to many computers for the ip's there for a
new system gets made with a bigger file needed there for we need bigger
cpu's and hard drives

not starting a flame i was just curious