[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: [WG-Structure] Final Draft (still under heavy construction)

Duncan Robertson duncan at zog.net.au
Tue May 21 02:24:19 EST 2002

On Mon, 20 May 2002 19:43:59 +1000
dwayne <dwayne at pobox.com> wrote:

> Steven Haigh wrote:
> >
> > http://www.wireless.org.au/~netwiz/final.zip
> >
> > it's still under a lot of construction, and still mucho needs to be
> > added. but it's coming long nicely. Thanks to Jim Pollock for a lot of
> > his help and work in this matter.
>

> Great, it's in word. Argh.
>
> I can't read word.  I'll open it up and see if wordpad will display it.
>
> Do you have an RTF or txt format version about?  Can you send it to me?
> Tah.
>
> In general, can you avoid proprietary formats? I don't run word, but
> have windows boxen, but there's mac and linux people out there.  Who can
> probably convert, I hear you mutter darkly.

http://www.openoffice.org/ - free, working office suite for Linux (and
MS-windoze etc). Can read MS word files. Then you can save them as some
other format if you wish.

Now back to lurking again until I move into a suburb (soon) where there is
a chance of being in wireless range of somebody.

chock dee

--
By reading this email, you are old enough to have almost certainly
broken the law somewhere, sometime. There are so many of them and they are