RF legals - was - Re[4]: [MLB-WIRELESS] Press Release

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Mon May 20 14:52:16 EST 2002

Hello Clae,

As far as the legislations states, all devices have to be approved,
I'm sure this is to stop idiots et al, but it's in black and white...
FCC regs are slightly worst, they give exactly lengths of cable, and
on and on...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...