[MLB-WIRELESS] National IP allocation and routing scheme??

fenn_b at smktech.com.au fenn_b at smktech.com.au
Mon May 20 10:39:05 EST 2002

> Most of the groups so far are still in the infancy of rollout
> so this is the
> most logical time to do this project. What project? A national IP
> alloc/routing scheme.

Here, here. This has got to be one of the most sensible things I've
heard on this list in some time. The longer this is delayed, the harder
it is going to be to achieve.

Who has the ability/impetus to setup some sort of common working
group/liason with the other national groups? I think this could also be
_very_ valuable in terms of mending some of the relationship problems
between groups we have seen in the past, and help make us realise that
we are all on the same team, and that it is not state vs state.

My 2c. :)

Cheers,

	Fenn.