[MLB-WIRELESS] client or AP?

KevinL darius at obsidian.com.au
Mon May 20 01:16:34 EST 2002

If there's people near Coburg, I'd be more than happy to organise a day
of a) putting together bits and pieces, b) taking things out to the
nearby hills/creek area for LoS testing, with a view to c) working out
who can see who to build connections.

I've got an interest in building the path from where I am down toward
town - along Sydney road, ideally, as I have a few people down that way
I want to connect to.  So getting in touch with anyone hereabouts would
be great.

Even if it doesn't lead to that, if there's people interested in putting
things together near the Coburgish area, I'm happy to make space here
for everyone to get together and tinker.  Drop me an email, if there's
enough interested parties, we'll pick a day.

KJL