[MLB-WIRELESS] client or AP?

Jamie Lovick jalovick at doof.org
Sat May 18 13:06:04 EST 2002

On Sat, 18 May 2002, Ben Anderson wrote:

> I'd come along and help out (and maybe even learn something)
>
> Keep me posted...
> Ben.
>
> > > I can help people with Linux stuff but obviously there will be a limit
> > > to how many people I can help.  It will probably work out to be based on
> > > where they are located geographically unless they want to bring their
> > > computers to my place for an initial install and then arrange remote
> > > access.
> >
> > Run classes? Organise a group of, say 5 and spend an afternoon hanging
> > out and bending each other's brains, perhaps?  Hmm, I'd be into this,
> > actually.

Perhaps it may be worth hooking up with any local Linux user groups, I
am sure they'd be interested in wireless, and they probably already have
regular workshops.

Regards

Jamie

--
Jamie Lovick    <->  IT Consultant    <-> +614 1479 1681
Hobby     : Doof.org                   -> jalovick at doof.org
Director  : Drastic Solutions Pty Ltd  -> jalovick at drasticsolutions.com.au
----- Public Relations Officer - the Australian Wireless Association -----