[MLB-WIRELESS] client or AP?

Jeremy Lunn jeremy at austux.net
Fri May 17 20:03:46 EST 2002

On Fri, May 17, 2002 at 11:47:45AM +1000, Clae wrote:
> >> is it feasible we can work out some sort of incentive/bonus package
> >> for people who *do* decide to become APs?  that way we get freedom of
> >> choice *and* a growing network
>
> well, i was thinking more on the lines of free t-shirts, or extra
> content services, or discount cards or something.

Where are free t-shirts going to come from?  what extra content services
and why should we be keeping such content exclusive?  A discount card
may work.

Probably the best and most realistic incentive would be to provide
support by volunteers to those who are setting up routing nodes and/or
APs.  Perhaps sponsorship could fund some things though.

--
Jeremy Lunn
Melbourne, Australia