[MLB-WIRELESS] AWA and Sydney Wireless

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Fri May 17 19:31:02 EST 2002

Hello Tyson,

TCca> So why have you set up a node database in Melbourne?  If this is not a case
TCca> of force-feeding it to us, then what is?  I am very concerned that the AWA
TCca> node database for Melbourne exists at all - please explain why you are
TCca> running it.

It's not associated with the AWA... as previously mentioned... I've
taken steps to ensure this, the AWA will be setting it's own up for
this purpose...

It was setup because it was requested to be setup by people in
Melbourne, as it has features and so on that the existing Melbourne
one doesn't...

Better mapping... Elevation... etc etc etc

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...