[MLB-WIRELESS] Calling WAP11 owners - LinkSys WAP11 wireless bridging

Bruce.Paterson at dhs.vic.gov.au Bruce.Paterson at dhs.vic.gov.au
Fri May 17 10:20:18 EST 2002

Hi all,

I have one of these handy wireless access points that can be configured to
bridge two or more LANs wirelessly.

I doubt it will bridge with my Netgear MR314 so is anyone interested in
bringing their WAP11 over to Elwood to experiment with wireless bridging? :
-)

On another note, the manual says the WAP11 can't talk to wireless clients
in 'bridge mode'. Fair enough, but the manual also says it has an 'access
point client' mode which will bridge one LAN to another as well as talk to
wireless clients. Does anyone have any experience with this or, dare I say
it, the 100mw dirty hack...

Cheers,
Bruce
paterson at tassie.net.au

This email contains confidential information intended only for the person named above and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying or use of this information is prohibited. The Department provides no guarantee that this communication is free of virus or that it has not been intercepted or interfered with. If you have received this email in error or have any other concerns regarding its transmission, please notify Postmaster at dhs.vic.gov.au