[MLB-WIRELESS] someone put minutes of tonights meeting online please

Danny magrathea at subdimension.com
Fri May 17 01:13:57 EST 2002

On Mon, 13 May 2002, Brendan Hiley wrote:

> Solaris 7 support is comming soon, and OSX may work work some hacking.

Intel or Sparc? (or both?)

Do you have anymore info on the Solaris support? I have Orinoco Wavelan
drivers (The original no the IEEE cards) for Solaris 2.6 sparc. (only the
binaries though)

All that is needed for Solaris to be able to support wireless is the
drivers ported. Haven't had time myself. But kinda do now :-) If someone
else is doing it, please let me know, I can probably do something with it.

Thanks.

---
Danny