[WG-Structure] Re: [Assoc] RE: Re[2]: [MLB-WIRELESS] Community Wireless Clientproject.

James Healy jimmy at deefa.com
Thu May 16 16:40:59 EST 2002

One thing that is confusing me, and is making this discussion really
hard to follow..

Are AWA and Sydney Wireless the same thing? I was under the impression
that Sydney Wireless was rolling out a network, and AWA was promoting
itself as an overarching industry association? Is this right?

Not trying to push any points, just trying to clear something up, cos
from where I'm sitting AWA and Sydney wireless appears to be the same
organisation (AWA has resources on sydneywiresless.com, etc etc)
Presumably it just appears this way as Awa is just Sydney people at this
stage.

Thanks

James