[MLB-WIRELESS] ASSISTANCE

MR. MICHEAL EDEh mikkyx5 at mail.com
Thu May 16 05:45:45 EST 2002

Sir,

I know you will be surprised to receive this letter I am Mr. Michael Edeh of the Democratic Republic of Congo and a close associate of the late President, Laurent Kabila,of the Democratic Republic of Congo. I got your address through the Congo Information Exchange. Our late President, Laurent Kabila assigned me and a colleague to convey some funds to his guest house, a day before he was assassinated, we had intentions to do as he instructed, but on hearing of his death, we saw this as a golden opportunity to divert this money since we have been seeing money exchange hands as top Military officers were looting the economy; we shared this money and I got a total sum of US$21.2Million (Twenty-one Million, Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) in cash.

Government originally had defaced the money for security reasons and I moved it to HOLLAND(NETHERLAND)as Diplomatic baggage where it is now deposited with a Security and Finance Company (TAGGED AS ARTIFACTS) in order to beat security. I am presently in Abidjan (Cote DIvoire). Where I ran to with my family, and are now living under an assumed name, as I was being sought for by his son Joseph the incumbent President,who wants to recover the money in the name of reconciliation but with the actual intention of keeping it for himself. As I have lost
everything,except this money. I am prepared to offer you some percentage of this money which will be agreed
on if only you will assist me to claim this money for safe keeping anywhere .