[MLB-WIRELESS] [nodeDB survey]

James Healy jimmy at deefa.com
Tue May 14 08:24:33 EST 2002

If people feel it's necessary, Drew and I are willing to spend time
upgrading the node database.

To help us discover exactly what you want time spent on, there are a
couple of questions below.  Everyone is invited to reply, and we'll
collate them in about a week or so.

Please make sure you reply to me, and not to the list. We don't want to
cause list pollution....

Thanks for all your time..

Drew and James

-------

1.) What do you see as the function of the nodeDB?

2.) Currently, what do you find is the most useful feature of the
nodeDB? Why?

3.) Conversely, what is the most annoying feature? Why?

4.) If we were to add a SINGLE new feature, what would you want to see?