[MLB-WIRELESS] Payments? Try B-Pay.

Andy Freeman wireless at kawasaki.kz
Sat May 11 22:33:26 EST 2002

My bank account accepts B-Pay (the B-Pay number appears on my statement)
and this would have to be the most convenient, cheap method of payment.

You can B-pay at a post office, post agency, bank or on-line through
internet banking and as far as I can tell there are NO FEES.

I've only used it a couple of times but I'm yet to see a fee on a
statement.

My cynical side thinks that the "new" post pay is not unlike the Bank
Card /
Visa Card deal where the banks couldn't charge a service fee on Bank
Card so they quickly killed it off and encouraged everyone to use
Visa/Mastercard.  I have a friend who still has a Bankcard and the fees
are still non-existent.

andy