[MLB-WIRELESS] Mountain Radio Challenge

KevinL darius at obsidian.com.au
Wed May 8 21:20:35 EST 2002

Anyone have good pointers/recommendations for price/availability for
decent cheap GPS units, to plug into a laptop?  I notice one of the apps
I got the other day that logs networks it's seen keeps trying to poll
the serial port, and wants to record lattitude and longitude, so I'm now
thinking "if I had a GPS..."  ;)

KevinL
(toys...  need more toys...)