[MLB-WIRELESS] Full, secure payment handling for TIB?

dean dean.collins at bigpond.com
Wed May 8 13:26:12 EST 2002

Evil, I have to disagree with you there. The fees Paypal are charging are
extremely appropriate for the services they provide in comparison to other
commercial financial institutions and for the benefit/accountability it
brings to the transaction a good avenue to follow up.

With regards to Paypal being sued - don't sweat it they are the largest/most
stable organization of its kind that is out there at the moment.

Fenn, the incorporated board members should follow up commercial solutions
with local Australian banks before making a decision but I think they will
end up coming back to Paypal.

Cheers,

Dean