[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless internet in Melbourne?

Robert Nicholson robert at elastica.com
Tue May 7 00:55:42 EST 2002

As someone who used to live in Melbourne I'm interested in what level of
Wireless internet service exists there. I know about this non profit
effort but what commercial offerings exist?

Here in Seattle or most of the USA the current thing is Mobilestar which
can be accessed in Starbucks and in some domestic airports. I was just
curious how Melbourne compared for wireless internet access.