[MLB-WIRELESS] [TIB] A new offer has been added to TIB!

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Mon May 6 21:35:51 EST 2002

Hello Robert,

I believe these have the same chipset the Nokia cradles use, however I
can't seem to find the link on them atm, Perth was doing a bulk order
out of Asia of these cards iirc...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...