[MLB-WIRELESS] Mountain Radio Challenge

Chris Bellmont cbellmont at infoxchange.net.au
Mon May 6 13:02:44 EST 2002

Thought a few of you out there might be interested in this.It is a little
something we like to call the M.R.C.(Mountain Radio Challenge).Basically
setting up radio gear on mountain tops around victoria for the weekend and
seeing how far we can communicate.We are looking at setting up some wireless
stuff next time.If you are interested please talk to me on friday night at
the wireless meeting.Here is the link to the website :
http://www.mrc.cat.net.au/

                                                    Ghost

--
Chris Bellmont
User Support/Networking Officer

Winner of the 2000 Stockholm Challenge Award

Finalist in the 2001 Stockholm Challenge Award