[MLB-WIRELESS] Skynet/Roamabout and firmware 6.04

Will Lanigan chooken at m00t.cjb.net
Thu May 2 17:56:20 EST 2002

yeah ive mentioned before that i will be setting my laptop up there so ppl
can rock up and flash em :D
just pop the card in, click next... will only take 5secs per card because i
have the driver side of things already set up nice to pick them up as
orinoco's :D

at this stage it still looks like i will be coming which is most 1337