[MLB-WIRELESS] So how does this routing bit work?

Ben Anderson a_neb at optushome.com.au
Fri Mar 29 23:52:48 EST 2002

I know what layer 2 switching is...  I was desribing a modification to this
theory, when vortex responded with "scalable role of this IP thingie"
Which "IP thingie" is he on about?
Why shouldn't I think of "layer 2 'routing'"?
And if he's not sure on my position, why is he suggesting I ignore layer 2
'routing' possibilities?

Ben.