[MLB-WIRELESS] The Mailing list returns!

dwayne dwayne at pobox.com
Thu Mar 28 15:53:26 EST 2002

Steven Haigh wrote:

> YAY! A round of applause for the people that have slaved for the past 5 days
> to rebuild wireless.org.au to a new machine, new configs, new hardware, new
> everything!

The mail volume was starting to bog things down, was it?
Does the website generate a lot of traffic or is it mostly a mailing list
problem?

> The all new wireless.org.au - made possible by:
>
> Shane Chubb
> Shaun McGuane
> Tyson Clugg
> Glen Brunning
> and myself.

YAY!

Thanks guys, I was actually starting to worry, but of course the website was
still running so it seemed things were desperate but not critical  :)

Was this an upgrade or did something break?
Oh, an upgrade, he says, reading the first paragraph again  :)

Dwayne