[MLB-WIRELESS] Unsubscribe

Jason Brice Jason.Brice at kiandra.com
Wed Mar 20 10:02:17 EST 2002

a few things..

guys, this is one of the least focused mailing lists ive ever been
associated with. I simply dont have time to wade through 100 emails a
day of the type of crap were seeing in here.

I sincerely believe this mailing list needs to be broken up into several
message boards, so people can follow the decent (threaded) conversations
and ignore things like Ben's technical conjecture and rick's random
keyboard mashings.

Im simply going to continue building my nodes and hope that when im
finished there is a community network to become part of. I dont need to
be pestered by this list in the meantime.

ps. Adrian-> Id like to stay in contact re: addressing/routing issues.
Our group seems to be focused and productive and I am only prepared to
spend my time in such a manner.

J.