[MLB-WIRELESS] Sausages

Adrian Close adrian at close.wattle.id.au
Tue Mar 19 17:00:17 EST 2002

On Tue, 19 Mar 2002, ABBENHUYS, Ryan wrote:

> Very interesting observation Adrian.  I've noticed that too, there are a
> lot of people who want things delivered to them on a silver
> platter....not just sausages. Not many seem to be interested in sourcing
> the sausages and other meat products themselves.  They prefer someone to
> come and say I can get sausages

OK.  At least two thankyous are in order.  One to Tyson for buying the BBQ
stuff for the first BBQ meeting (I still have the eskies, Tyson - will
bring to next meeting if you're there, or deliver personally to your door
if you prefer).  The other to you, Ryan, for organising the inaugural
Lucent + pigtail bulk-buys.

Personally, I've set up two working nodes but don't have anyone to talk
to.  I'm waiting for someone to pop-up in line of sight.  Soon I might
have to go door-knocking.  ;)

Adrian.