[MLB-WIRELESS] PCI to PCMCIA adapter cards

Peter Long peterlong at rocketmail.com
Tue Mar 19 16:00:03 EST 2002

My Raylink/Webgear cards have jumpers,  which ones do
I change to get it to work with other cards.  I have
tried Dlink, Zoom and Enterasys cards.  They are all
recognised, allow me to install drivers but do not
communicate. This is in a Windows 98 computer.

Thanks

Peter Long

http://www.wireless.org.au/cgi-bin/minorweb.pl?A=LIST&L=melbwireless